[Homeroast] Sweet Maria's New Coffee Alert: New Colombias, a Brazil Dry Process and Ethiopia Sidama Nansebo

Byron - Sweet Maria's Coffee byron at sweetmarias.com
Fri Sep 29 12:19:50 CDT 2017

Hey Everyone,
We hope you are doing well and wanted to let you know we just added four
new Colombias, a new Brazil and Ethiopia Sidama Nansebo to the list. Most
of these are great for espresso.

- *Ethiopia Sidama Nansebo <https://goo.gl/QahhRq>* - Nansebo posseses a
peach nectar flavor which accurately defines body as well. Sweet stone
fruit notes, orange, tart apricot, and bittersweet fruit skins. A complex
Sidama that I can't decide whether I like it better as coffee or espresso!
Good for espresso.
- *Costa Rica Tarrazu Don Mayo Beneficio <https://goo.gl/Lu2EN3>* - Don
Mayo Beneficio is one sweet cup, layers of raw cane juice, dark caramel
sauce, and unrefined sugars, along with raisin, walnut, and berry top
notes. Heavy chocolate tones with roast development. Good for espresso.
- *Colombia Honey Process Finca La Bohemia <https://goo.gl/cvdBXX> * -
Expansive fruited matrix, plum sauce, blackberry wine, strawberry soda,
date and prune, and much more. A semi-rustic sweetness of molasses builds
in the base coffee flavor with bittersweetness at the edges. Wild espresso.
- *Colombia Nariño Veredas Vecinos <https://goo.gl/qh1tXx>* - Vereda
Vecinos stands out as being overtly fruited ala apple and pear just beyond
peak ripeness. Call it "winey", but this shows well with stacked caramel
sweetness, and tart malic impressions. Good for espresso.
- *Colombia Las Estrellas de Buesaco Microlote <https://goo.gl/WNaiDN>* - A
competition worthy Colombian coffee, light roasts show a complex array of
honey drenched beeswax and lilac floral notes, fleshy fruit flavors, apple,
golden plum, cinnamon stick, and acidity akin to black tea and apple juice.
- *Brazil Dry Process Serrinha <https://goo.gl/79maV1>* - Serrinha is a
step above the standard Brazilian cup, in addition to nut and grain notes,
unrefined sugars, rustic dried fruit, creamy nut, and bittersweet chocolate
find their place. Good for espresso.

--
*Byron Dote*

Sweet Maria's Coffee Inc.