[Homeroast] Sweet Maria's New Coffee Alert: Exciting Guatemala Comparisons and New Ethiopiques.

Ira ira at extrasensory.com
Tue Sep 26 20:45:46 CDT 2017

Hello John,

Tuesday, September 26, 2017, 9:08 AM, you wrote:

> Does anyone know or have an opinion/recommendation on the
> Phoenix ORO Roaster?  I need to replace my hotop and was
> looking for a roaster that would roaster about a lb. efficiently.

I'd also look at Mill City and USRC. Mill City is similar with
similar pricing, USRC is a US manufacturer with a great
reputation.

For that kind of money I'd certainly consider a trip to the
nearest of those three companies to try roasting on one. I know
Mill City does that and i assume USRC will also.

-- Ira