[Homeroast] Sweet Maria's New Coffee Alert: New ones from Colombia, Nicaragua and Kenya
Byron - Sweet Maria's Coffee
byron at sweetmarias.com
Fri Oct 13 12:49:49 CDT 2017
We just added some great coffees to the list today from Colombia, Nicaragua
and Kenya. We hope you enjoy them.
- *Colombia Nariño Rio Juanambu <https://goo.gl/5fcERV>* - The sweetness in
Juanambú is layered with vanilla caramels, dark brown sugar, honeyed hints,
and malt syrup, with hints of golden raisin and chopped date pieces, all
cut through by lemony vibrance. Good for espresso.
- *Colombia El Tablón de Gómez <https://goo.gl/Apn9FY>* - A lovely
Darjeeling tea note emerges in the cooling cup, along with clove and
cinnamon spice, sweetened black tea with lemon, and a floral honey note
that resonates in the finish.
- *Nicaragua Buenos Aires Proceso Reposado <https://goo.gl/icNUWA>* -
Buenos Aires Reposado has broader sweetness than most other Nics, dried
fruit notes complimenting raw sugar and roasted nut tones. City+ and Full
City makes for a big bodied cup, dense sweetness, and soft tea-like
brightness. Great espresso.
- *Nicaragua Un Regalo de Dios Pacamara Honey <https://goo.gl/YrC5cg>* -
This honey processed Pacamara lot is quite complex at a wide range of
roasts, fruit to herbal sweetness dominating the cup. Dried mango and
papaya, ripe berry, burdock root, fresh parsley, celery soda, and raw pine
- *Kenya Nyeri Karindundu AB <https://goo.gl/i7JzbD>* - Karindundu has a
juiciness in terms of flavor and acidity, pink grapefruit being a dominant
flavor as well as citric brightness. Top notes of plum, caramel, white
grape juice, black tea, and more. Good Kenyan espresso.
Sweet Maria's Coffee Inc.
More information about the Homeroast