[Homeroast] Sweet Maria's New Coffee Alert: New coffees, including new sample sets

Byron - Sweet Maria's Coffee byron at sweetmarias.com
Wed Nov 22 19:39:55 CST 2017

Hello Everyone,

We just added new coffee from Colombia, Guatemala and Nicaragua. We also
added two great new Sample Sets!

- *Colombia Loma del Salado <https://goo.gl/B1iU8H>* - Loma del Salado has
understated sweetness, brown sugar and panela, crispy creme brûlée custard
topping, and subtle dried apple and pear notes. Good for espresso.
- *Guatemala Patzun Finca Las Camelias <https://goo.gl/jvLdLo>* - Finca Las
Camelias is both sweet and fruited. A base of sugar cane juice and date
leads into dried fruit top notes like papaya, chopped date, and natural
apricot. Pecan and walnut finish.
- *Guatemala Antigua Pulcal Inteligente Lot 3 <https://goo.gl/5CYBr5>* -
Delicate but dense sweetness, apple-like acidity, candied nut, apple, black
tea with lemon, orange rind, and high % cacao. Good for espresso.
- *Nicaragua Dipilto Finca La Laguna <https://goo.gl/dQZLft>* - La Laguna
has an array of sweet, bittersweet, and savory notes: chocolate cookie,
cinnamon/sugar toast, carob, roasted barley, nibs, tea, and walnut. Good
espresso (and great for milk drinks)
- *Holiday 20 lb "XL" Origin Sample Set <https://goo.gl/5TqVHn>* - Variety
and Value: 4 wet processed coffee from 4 different origins at a discount
deeper than our regular 20 lb bags. Each sampler will include four 5 lb
bags from different origins including Ethiopia, Burundi, Honduras, and
Costa Rica. Great sample set for those roasting coffee as gifts!
- *Origin Sample Set - East African 4-pack <https://goo.gl/3e8Btu>* - High
caliber African coffees emphasizing diversity in flavor. Selections include
Ethiopia, Kenya, Burundi, Rwanda.

We taking the rest of the week off to spend time with our family and
friends for Thanksgiving so our office and warehouse will be closed
tomorrow (Thurs) and Friday. We'll be back on Monday to get all your coffee
orders shipped to your front door as fast as possible. Thanks!...and Happy
Thanksgiving

--
*Byron Dote*

Sweet Maria's Coffee Inc.