[Homeroast] Hoping for some input

Larry Dorman ldorman at gmail.com
Wed Nov 15 08:10:16 CST 2017

I would suggest a price of $1000 to $1100 plus shipping.  The difficulty is
that it's a lot of money and risk for a buyer when they could save a little
more and get new with a 2 year warranty.

You want to price it so you're not giving it away, but so it's also an
attractive upgrade for someone who has or is considering a silvia.

Thank you!

peter at midwestbicycleworks.com>
> wrote:
>
>> Well fleabay has some new ones for around 1600 and the few used range
from
>> 1100 to 1200 plus shipping.
>>
>> Peter
>>
>> Sent from somewhere
>>
>>> On Nov 14, 2017, at 5:08 PM, Barbara C. Greenspon <
>> Lilysownahmah at greensponassociates.com> wrote:
>>>
>>> Hi, everyone -
>>>
>>> I am a long time list member.  I’m going to sell my Andreja Premium on
>> Craigslist or ebay or….?  Its in excellent condition, though old — I
bought
>> it from Sweet Maria’s in 2005, used it a lot for years, and then stopped
>> using it about 4 years ago for lots of reasons, none of which have
anything
>> to do with the machine itself.  Our coffee drinking just changed.  (My
>> primary machine has been a Bunn Trifecta since then).  My husband had
>> plumbed the machine, and he did all the mechanical upkeep on it with lots
>> of helpful input from Chris Coffee (online).  We once sent it to them and
>> then went through the machine completely did whatever bigger upkeep it
>> needed.
>>>
>>> Recently, my husband took it all apart, cleaned it, made sure it worked
>> with no problems, and its good to go.  It is now back in its original
>> non-plumbed condition, but it will come  with the plumb kit, all sorts of
>> portafilters, a great Macap Tamper and other odds and end.  It is a Model
>> 0980A, and I paid $1795 for it.
>>>
>>> Here’s the input I need.  I have no idea what to ask for it in terms of
>> price.  As I said, it is old but in excellent condition.  Back in the
>> “day”, I would have written to Ginny and I know she would have had some
>> idea for me.  Since she’s no longer with us, I am hoping someone else who
>> might be familiar with this wonderful machine can give me some input.
>>>
>>> Hope all are well.
>>>
>>> Thanks in advance for any help.
>>>
>>> Barbara Greenspon
>>> (Minneapolis)