[Homeroast] Hoping for some input

Barbara C. Greenspon Lilysownahmah at greensponassociates.com
Tue Nov 14 16:08:58 CST 2017

Hi, everyone -

I am a long time list member.  I’m going to sell my Andreja Premium on Craigslist or ebay or….?  Its in excellent condition, though old — I bought it from Sweet Maria’s in 2005, used it a lot for years, and then stopped using it about 4 years ago for lots of reasons, none of which have anything to do with the machine itself.  Our coffee drinking just changed.  (My primary machine has been a Bunn Trifecta since then).  My husband had plumbed the machine, and he did all the mechanical upkeep on it with lots of helpful input from Chris Coffee (online).  We once sent it to them and then went through the machine completely did whatever bigger upkeep it needed.

Recently, my husband took it all apart, cleaned it, made sure it worked with no problems, and its good to go.  It is now back in its original non-plumbed condition, but it will come  with the plumb kit, all sorts of portafilters, a great Macap Tamper and other odds and end.  It is a Model 0980A, and I paid $1795 for it.

Here’s the input I need.  I have no idea what to ask for it in terms of price.  As I said, it is old but in excellent condition.  Back in the “day”, I would have written to Ginny and I know she would have had some idea for me.  Since she’s no longer with us, I am hoping someone else who might be familiar with this wonderful machine can give me some input.

Hope all are well.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Barbara Greenspon
(Minneapolis)