[Homeroast] GCX-5558

Ddubr75 ddubr75 at aol.com
Sat Nov 11 10:10:38 CST 2017

I have a question for this general community and for Byron Dote.

In regard to a recent receipt of various Columbian coffee offerings: I have received two different names, though identical descriptions for GCX-5558. One is Columbia Honey Process Finca La Bohemia and one with the identical attributes but named Columbia Honey Process San Pedro de Cartago. Both of these had GCX-5558 in the lower left hand corner.

Is this merely a labeling error when printing the labels, or are they the same coffee with a decision to change the name later?

Only curious, I am not angry but only mystified...

Thanks Dave