[Homeroast] Sweet Maria's New Coffee Alert: Get ready for new coffee overload
Byron - Sweet Maria's Coffee
byron at sweetmarias.com
Thu Nov 9 19:00:38 CST 2017
Hello there. If you have a hard time making decisions when a lot of great
choices are put out the table, it's time to focus in because we just added
ten awesome new coffees.
- *Costa Rica Helsar Eliomar Lopez <https://goo.gl/s85ED9>* - Eliomar Lopez
is a crowd pleasing coffee, core sweetness that's sure to please a wide
audience, and for the roaster, a relatively forgiving coffee to roast.
Sweet nut tones, milk chocolate, marzipan, and hazelnut spread. "Classic"
- *Colombia Honey Process Buesaco <https://goo.gl/umPHJH>* - Should appeal
to lovers of dry process coffees, a fruit-forward cup, cranberry juice,
tart goji, blueberry, dried strawberries, and fig jam. High level of
sweetness and body.
- *El Salvador La Esperanza Bourbon <https://goo.gl/Ne8XzC>* - La Esperanza
has a unique herbal side that finds harmony with layered raw sugar
sweetness. Molasses sugars, basil, sweet bell pepper, licorice, and celery
soda were noted in our cups.
- *Guatemala Xinabajul Dón Axel <https://goo.gl/D2C1SW>* - Don Axel's
coffee is complex at a wide roast range, apple sauce with cinnamon, dried
currant, sugar coated almond, blackberry, and a dark cocao/carob flavor.
Good for espresso.
- *Guatemala Xinabajul Floridel de Pena <https://goo.gl/3HF3eG>* - Light
roasts produce tart and delicate cups, green apple, lemon peel, raw sugar
and almond. Deeper roasts have a base flavor of buttery brown sugar and
dark chocolate, with red apple malic impressions.
- *Guatemala Acatenango Ottoniel Farm <https://goo.gl/hgtjXo>* - Dark brown
sugar, creamy nut tones, and silky body are demonstrated best around Full
City roast level, and Ottoniel Farm is a great option for those who prefer
chocolate bittersweetness that comes with darker roasting. Good for
- *Ethiopia Dry Process Yirgacheffe Janbar <https://goo.gl/vbE1QJ>* -
Janbar is an intense brew, so fruited and sweet, with a clarity that sets
it apart from your standard dry process coffee. Mixed fruit jams, lychee,
apricot nectar, with tea-like and jasmine floral aromatics. Wild as
- *Kenya Nyeri Gatugi AB <https://goo.gl/41aCnX>* - Standout pour over brew
and best to keep at the lighter end of the roast spectrum. Earl Grey and
chamomile teas, bergamot orange oil, grape juice, dried cranberry, and tart
- *Kenya Nyeri Karogoto AB <https://goo.gl/sHtaYw>* - Karogoto is juicy at
City+, with flavors of cooked fruit, fig pudding, black currant, and a mix
of cheap dark chocolate and coconut that reminds me of Almond Joy. Good
- *Sumatra Wet Processed -Atu Lintang <https://goo.gl/BeFfw6>* - This wet
processed Sumatra has juicy body, persistent flavors of baked apple, berry
compote, and grape jelly come up as your work through the coffee, a peety
note shadowing close behind, as well as woodsy earth tones.
Sweet Maria's Coffee Inc.
More information about the Homeroast