[Homeroast] Sweet Maria's New Coffee Alert: Lots of variety with new dry processed coffees

Byron - Sweet Maria's Coffee byron at sweetmarias.com
Fri Nov 3 13:59:11 CDT 2017

Hey Everyone,
We just added some great coffees to the list this morning. We expect the
new Ethiopia Dry Process will be very popular and adding Brazil Dry Process
Serrinha means that our Brazil list is no longer empty.

- *Brazil Dry Process Serrinha <https://goo.gl/fyXtqJ>* - Serrinha is a
step above the standard Brazilian cup, in addition to nut and grain notes,
unrefined sugars, rustic dried fruit, creamy nut, and bittersweet chocolate
find their place. Good for espresso.
- *Costa Rica Helsar -Asdrubal Chavez <https://goo.gl/4QXRYN>* - Asdrubal
Chavez' coffee is restrained, sturdy, with balanced sweet/bittersweetness:
toasted hazelnut, almond scone, roasted malt, cacao, chocolate sponge cake.
Good espresso.
- *Ethiopia Gr. 1 Dry Process Yirg. Dumerso <https://goo.gl/oLmCXu>* - From
tropical to temperate, fruits like strawberry, ripe blueberry, fruit
lambic, jack fruit, and pineapple build as the cup temperature cools. A
powerhouse dry process coffee. Fruit forward espresso.
- *Kenya Nyeri Gatomboya AB <https://goo.gl/hEvVNT>* - Acidity rides high
in lighter roasts, with top notes of orange and blackberry juice, hoppy
ale, dark grapefruit, tropical punch, and dry spice. Great at a wide roast
range.
- *Sumatra Lintong Boru Batak <https://goo.gl/GukgHw>* - Boru Batak has
earthy sweetness and shows notes of chicory root, cavendish tobacco and
bittersweetness that vacillates between burned sugar and baking cocoa. Good
for espresso.

--
*Byron Dote*

Sweet Maria's Coffee Inc.