[Homeroast] Sweet Maria's New Coffee Alert: Five from Colombia, Brazil, Burundi, Costa Rica & Tanzania.

Byron - Sweet Maria's Coffee byron at sweetmarias.com
Fri May 19 18:30:13 CDT 2017

Hello Everyone! We are adding five great new coffees today. We hope you
enjoy them.

- Colombia Nariño Buesaco Honey <https://goo.gl/1bdBo2> - Should appeal to
lovers of dry process coffees, such a fruit-forward cup, cranberry juice,
tart goji, raspberry, dried strawberries, and fig jam. High level of
sweetness and body, and surprising acidity given the processing method.
- Brazil Santa Lucia Yellow Bourbon <https://goo.gl/0aVdyn> - Classic
Brazil characteristics of big body, low acidity, and balanced sweet to
savory notes. Brown sugar, almond paste, walnut, peanut cookie, cocoa
powder, tamarind, and leather. Good for Espresso.
- Burundi Kazosa N'Ikawa Station <https://goo.gl/v3Ro8R> - Incredible
brewed, flavors of cherry, clove spice, sugarcane juice, marzipan, and a
tart-sweet lemonade brightness highlight this Burundi cup. Such a refined
cup profile with pointed finish.
- Costa Rica Don Mayo -La Ladera <https://goo.gl/lpbrLK> - Full City roasts
of La Ladera are balanced, sweet nut brittle and pistachio cookie flavors
juxtaposed by bittering cacao nib and cocoa. Nice dual use option for
brewing and espresso. Good for espresso.
- Tanzania Mbeya Iyula AB <https://goo.gl/k1ruvc> - Iyula has a clear, cane
sugar sweetness, with fruit to herbal accents, dark cranberry, licorice,
and blood orange. Body is oily, and acidity grabby, like orange pulp. Good
for espresso.

--
*Byron Dote*

Sweet Maria's Coffee Inc.