[Homeroast] Sweet Maria's New Coffee Alert: Five new ones including Ethiopias
Byron - Sweet Maria's Coffee
byron at sweetmarias.com
Fri May 12 18:30:08 CDT 2017
Hey Everyone! Here's five new coffees...including some Ethiopias that you
have been waiting for. Have a great weekend.
- Burundi Kayanza Dusangirijambo Coop <https://goo.gl/uTnjL5> - City+ is a
near perfect cup, dark currant, Lipton black tea, simple syrup, cocoa
powder hints, and lemonade-like brightness. Ideal for light roasting.
- Costa Rica Helsar Señor Rojas <https://goo.gl/6IBviL> - Middle roasts are
great brewed, chocolate almond bark, green apple, walnut brownies, and
lemon zest. City+ to Full City+, a fairly wide roast range. Good for
- Ethiopia Yirga Cheffe Buufata Konga <https://goo.gl/btNrYp> - Stone fruit
and floral aromatics, with flavor notes of apricot nectar, orange juice,
and honeyed sweetness. Subtle spice accents line the finish: ginger powder,
clove, and coriander. Such a clean, complex Ethiopian cup.
- Ethiopia Gedeo Zone Gedeb Asasa <https://goo.gl/2s4JIm> - Floral jasmine
and bubblegum aroma, turbinado sugar sweetness, sweet lime, lemon water,
and graham cracker crust accents. Wonderful brewed, so delicate, with
- Sumatra Raja Batak Peaberry <https://goo.gl/cMK6K0> - A complex and
intense brewed coffee, malt syrup, ginger and burdock root accents, natural
dried apricot, bold bittersweet cocoa tones, and sweet tobacco. Immense
body, lasting finish. Good for espresso.
Sweet Maria's Coffee Inc.
More information about the Homeroast