[Homeroast] welcome back

Jeffrey Pawlan jpawlan at pawlan.com
Mon May 1 12:22:48 CDT 2017

Dear Jim,

Welcome back.  As you are finding, the brain has good regenerative
powers.  According to very recent published scientific research in
Japan, the brain stores items for memory in two places simultaneously.
One becomes short term recall and the other becomes long term. And when
there is an injury to the brain, either physical or from illness, the
brain has the ability to copy some of its memory from the injured
portion to a fresh place. So you are regaining what you had lost and it
should continue to improve.

I'm still roasting every week or two with my computer controller roaster
that I designed and made.

Best Regards,

Jeffrey Pawlan