[Homeroast] rediscovered list

miKe mcKoffee mckona at comcast.net
Mon May 1 09:25:06 CDT 2017

Great to hear your recovery has been going so well PecanJim!

Slave to the Bean miKe mcKoffee
www.CompassCoffeeRoasting.com
http://www.mckoffee.com/

Ultimately the quest for Koffee Nirvana is a solitary path. To know I must first not know. And in knowing know I know not. Each Personal enlightenment found exploring the many divergent foot steps of Those who have gone before.