[Homeroast] Sweet Maria's New Coffee Alert: India, Guatemala and Sample Sets

Byron - Sweet Maria's Coffee byron at sweetmarias.com
Fri Mar 31 20:30:52 CDT 2017

Hi There. We added some great new coffees today. Along with a pair of
Indias and a pair of Guatemalas, we are offering two new Sample Sets.

- *India Arabica Kohinoor AA <https://goo.gl/QleQLI>* - Kohinoor AA is a
medium bodied coffee, mild acid and clean sweetness of a Central American
coffee, but with unique sweet herbal notes like Ricola and fresh mint that
make it stand out. Balanced brew in middle roasts.
- *India Karnataka Plantation Peaberry <https://goo.gl/QoEY1g>* - A unique
Indian coffee, herbaceous throughout, notes of sweet basil and licorice in
aroma, layered refined sugar sweetness, malted barley, citrus oil, and a
crisp clean flavor of Assam tea.
- *Guatemala Huehuetenango Boqueroncito <https://goo.gl/CJlyCd>* -
Boqueroncito has layered raw sugar sweetness, blackberry and dried cherry
accents, and cinnamon spiced chocolate. A bodied cup with berry-like
brightness, Boqueroncito brews incredibly well. Good for espresso.
- *Guatemala Xinabajul Familia Villatoro Lot 2 <https://goo.gl/sY3mhR>* -
Familia Villatoro brews very well at City+ and Full City finding balance
between raw sugar/sharp bittering cocoa flavors. Berry accents come up as
it cools, and dense body/mouthfeel make for long finish. Good for espresso.
- *Grand Centrals Sample Set - 4 Pack <https://goo.gl/SoJk6R>* - This group
of Central American coffees shows flavor diversity, and versatility in use.
Selections may include coffees from Guatemala, Nicaragua, Costa Rica,
Mexico, and more!
- *Latin America XL Sample Set - 4 pack <https://goo.gl/rFySAf>* - A real
bargain: 4 South American coffees at a discount deeper than our regular 20
lb bags. Each sampler will include four 5 lb bags from different origins in
Latin America - Brazil, Costa Rica, Guatemala, Nicaragua, and more. Great
sample set for those roasting coffee as gifts!

--
*Byron Dote*

Sweet Maria's Coffee Inc.
www.sweetmarias.com