[Homeroast] Sweet Maria's New Coffee Alert: Another mountain of coffee offerings for you to choose from
Byron - Sweet Maria's Coffee
byron at sweetmarias.com
Fri Mar 24 18:28:13 CDT 2017
Remember last Friday when we added a whole bunch of new coffees? Well we
are doing it again. Here's a bunch from Brazil, Colombia, Java, Sulawesi,
Zambia and Zimbabwe along with a Rwanda decaf. Enjoy.
- *Brazil Dry Process Pedra Branca <https://goo.gl/ATSSb1>* - A fruited
cup, offset by layered cacao and roasted nut notes. Underlying cacao and
nut flavors, hazelnut, peanut, with red berry and wine grape notes. Hefty
body. Good for espresso.
- *Colombia Urrao Valle de Penderisco <https://goo.gl/UEMVLB>* - Encounter
raw sugar and fruited notes in Penderisco, berry-infused tea, red raisin,
Dutch drinking cocoa, and accents of tamarind candy, dried fruit accents.
Good for espresso.
- *Java Gunung Kencana <https://goo.gl/0wHZFA>* - Caramel sweetness, subtle
herbal tones, grape skin and raisin notes, moderate acidity, and body that
builds with roast. A pleasantly clean Indo cup that doubles well as
espresso showing layers of chocolate and roast tones.
- *Sulawesi Bone Bone Kalaciri <https://goo.gl/KvuSnj>* - Bone Bone has a
dominant bittersweet base, muscovado sugar, cinnamon, subtle fruit and
pistachio nut notes. Hefty body and clean brightness.
- *Zambia Kasama Estates <https://goo.gl/6bGcMO>* - The profile boasts
pungent molasses, pipe tobacco leaves, rustic earth tones, and cooked
rhubarb. Impressive body carries bittersweetness long in the aftertaste.
- *Zimbabwe Chipinge <https://goo.gl/h2zInr>* - Chipinge is a mild coffee,
sugar-browning sweetness at City+ and beyond, mild acidity, medium bodied,
and bittersweet cacao nib note in the finish. Crowd pleasing brewed coffee.
- *Rwanda Nyamasheke SWP Decaf <https://goo.gl/F7THi0>* - The cup is laden
with layered cacao bittersweetness, date sugar, barley malt, and cinnamon
spice. Inky body highlights chocolate tones in deeper roasting. Great for
Sweet Maria's Coffee Inc.
More information about the Homeroast