[Homeroast] Does Coffee Bean Size Matter?

Kocurek, Adrian AKOCURE at luc.edu
Tue Mar 14 13:44:17 CDT 2017

Welcome to the Gene Cafe world. I've had mine since 2007, although it rested for several years after using it for a year and a half. I picked it up again almost two years ago after retiring.
I only have about 125 roasts on it, roasting only once a week. I love the variety of coffee beans!
Enjoy!

Sent from my iPhone