[Homeroast] Sweet Maria's New Coffee Alert: Four new ones

Byron - Sweet Maria's Coffee byron at sweetmarias.com
Thu Mar 2 23:52:38 CST 2017

Hello Everyone. We just added four new coffees this afternoon. We hope you
enjoy them.

- Costa Rica Don Oscar -Beto <https://goo.gl/nuo4R7> - Complex fruit and
bittering cocoa tones fill the cup, berry jam, roasted cacao, raw sugar,
ripe blueberry florals, and subtle tea-like acidity. Full City showing
heavier dark chocolate flavors.

- Guatemala Xinabajul Producers <https://goo.gl/oZkecq> - Moderate
sweetness in middle roasts; turbinado, demerara, and a pistachio torrone
aroma. Subtle apple, giving way to lasting base bittersweetness. Good for
espresso.

- Peru FTO San Isidro -Sr. Montenegro <https://goo.gl/3mNSok> - City+ is a
good starting point, balancing toffee sweetness, toasted grain and roasted
almond, Brazil nut, hints of raisin and dry spice. Cocoa powder flavor
flourishes in the finish.

- Tanzania Dry Process Elton Farm <https://goo.gl/y39fOo> - Ripe to rustic
fruit flavors, a brewed cup of Elton Farm shows prune and ripe blackberry,
dark cacao bittersweetness, molasses, and accents of leather and cedar.

--
*Byron Dote*

Sweet Maria's Coffee Inc.
www.sweetmarias.com