[Homeroast] Sweet Maria's New Coffee Alert: A trio of sweet and exciting coffees from Ethiopia and Uganda

Byron - Sweet Maria's Coffee byron at sweetmarias.com
Fri Jun 30 18:38:29 CDT 2017

Hey there. Here's three new coffees from Ethiopia and Uganda that we just
added. Have a great weekend!

- *Ethiopia Kela Kochore Aseffa Station <https://goo.gl/cidG9v>* - Kela
Kochore shows a delicate, shimmering profile with a saturated red honey
sweetness. Acidity is bright, and accentuated by flavors of pomelo, sweet
lime, and mandarin orange. Overt florals add to this dynamic cup.
- *Uganda Cheema Kapchorwa <https://goo.gl/DCfdGj>* - Heavily laden with
layers of rich chocolate flavors, with dark stone fruits laying just
beneath the surface. Minimally processed sugars balance cacao flavors, and
body is extremely viscous. Good for espresso.
- *Uganda Mount Elgon Sipi Falls <https://goo.gl/jY6WSM>* - A unique
Ugandan cup, grabby lemon citrus, barley tea and green apple top notes, a
base bittersweetness of sucanat, rice syrup, and baker's cocoa. Finishes
with cedar aroma.

FYI, our office and warehouse will be closed on Tuesday, July 4th so we can
take a break and kick back with our families and friends on Independence
Day. We'll be back hard at work the next morning and promise to get your
coffee orders shipped out ASAP.

--
*Byron Dote*

Sweet Maria's Coffee Inc.