[Homeroast] Free magazines

Ben Treichel btreichel at gmail.com
Sun Jun 25 23:53:06 CDT 2017

Because I've been around here a long time, and passed on my coffee library
years ago as a 'tradition' offering. 😉

Hopefully they made it past the first stop, one of the books was quite old.

 Ben (aka j w Bullfrog)

On Jun 25, 2017 10:32 PM, "Ira" <ira at extrasensory.com> wrote:

Hello List,

A long time ago some here bequeathed me a large stack of Roast
magazine and I promised I'd pass it on someday, that day has
come. It's about 18" tall Mostly Roast but a few others for good
measure. Tell me why you should get them, preferably off list
and I'll let my wife pick the person who's paragraph she likes
best.  then all I'll need is an address, they came to me postage
paid and they will leave the same way.

-- Ira