[Homeroast] Sweet Maria's New Coffee Alert: Six new ones including a Guatemala Gesha
Byron - Sweet Maria's Coffee
byron at sweetmarias.com
Fri Jun 23 18:49:31 CDT 2017
Hey Everybody. Here's a few new coffees for you to salivate over. Have a
- Costa Rica Familia Bonilla <https://goo.gl/3ZRkxj> - Honey wheat puff and
cocoa aromatics, move into flavors of cinnamon-dusted walnut, Jordan
almonds, bittersweet chocolate, and fruited hints. Good for espresso.
- Costa Rica Asdrubal Chavez <https://goo.gl/hBjje3> - Asdrubal Chavez'
coffee is restrained, sturdy, and with balance of sweetness and bittering
components: toasted hazelnut, black tea, roasted malt, cacao, chocolate
sponge cake. Good espresso.
- El Salvador Finca Santa Julia Bourbon <https://goo.gl/jw7HV7> - Santa
Julia is sure to garner universal acclaim, a real crowd pleaser. Raw sugar,
roasted nut, and cinnamon allude to granola, with hints of hazelnut, and
dried apple. Good for espresso.
- Guatemala Pico Mayor Gesha <https://goo.gl/b6Pw6T> - This late 2016
harvest arrival has a mix of root and herbal tones, fruited florals, notes
of tamarind paste, dried papaya, and a smokey cedar flavor that reminds me
of bbq pineapple. Like a cross between a rustic-toned washed Sumatra and
floral Gesha types. Delicious espresso.
- Panama Boquete Finca San Sebastian <https://goo.gl/sJywCK> - Balance of
sweet and bittering tones make this a crowd favorite, dark caramel, red
apple, toffee nut, black tea, and crisp apple-like acidity. Roasted nut
- Tanzania Tarime Town Peaberry <https://goo.gl/csFmg3> - This Peaberry is
a real powerhouse, focused fruit notes, green grape and grape skins,
candied citrus, and tea-like herbal flavors. Incredibly sweet underneath it
all, and citrus-like acidity tying it all together.
Sweet Maria's Coffee Inc.
More information about the Homeroast