[Homeroast] Wondering about changes over first days?

Dennis Parham dparham_is at mac.com
Wed Jun 14 14:35:13 CDT 2017

Usually a sample cupping I’m looking for any strange artifacts if just a day out… … but I don’t generally buy many coffees I need rest so long… but occasionally… this one just has perplexed me a little lol  Only because its a permanent offering and I don’t see many comments about it and the description has plenty of YUMM EEE to it! Lol mmm bergerman chocolate finish… whew! Lol

Dennis