[Homeroast] Wondering about changes over first days?

Dennis Parham dparham_is at mac.com
Wed Jun 14 14:28:24 CDT 2017

Great we have same ideas… I have several coffees I can drink immediately especially in an e61 group … on the line though it requires a little more time to rest to be tame… ( on centrals mainly for me) but I have a pressure profiling setup that allows me to make some adjustments on the fly to a point … this particular coffee I may just be over roasting but when Im hitting about 418”fish” I’m still into first crack so maybe I need just guts up and drop lol I’m out 4.5 days now and its slowly taming but I don’t envision any extra sweetness or coming… and a few of my customers haven’t really enjoyed it as a latte… or espresso… me personally at this moment its ok but my socks haven’t flown off… I’m going to try a short run low temp city drop and see what happens next week I guess lol

Dennis Parham
Lone Palm Roasters
www.lonepalmroasters.com
www.parhampenworks.com