[Homeroast] Wondering about changes over first days?

Greg Hollrigel ghollrigel at gmail.com
Wed Jun 14 13:20:51 CDT 2017

I like waiting a minimum of 3-5 days after roast, and more like at least 7
days for espresso.  I think it helps tame the gasiness of the beans.  But,
I think I do miss the fruity flavors that may occur early on after the
roast on some beans, so every once in a while, I'll brew beans closer to
roasting date.