[Homeroast] Anyone have opinion on Majirani Blend?

Greg Hollrigel ghollrigel at gmail.com
Wed Jun 14 13:17:09 CDT 2017

I was pleasantly surprised by my cup today.  Definitely tasted a
winey/lemony flavor, especially at the end of the shot.  The body of the
drink is also silky.  Maybe not as fruity as I was hoping for based on the
description, but I'm happy with what I've achieved and I like it.

I have no basis for comparing the roasting specifics.  I use an original
Behmor, and roasted 235g on 1/2P3A setting, and hit first crack around
13:10, and the roast ended about 14:30.  I was 6 days post roast when I
sampled it today.

I also had really good luck with Sumatra Lintong Pak Keisha as espresso -
malty flavors with a kick.  I'm really happy with these last batches of
beans I ordered.

Greg