[Homeroast] Wondering about changes over first days?

Ben Treichel btreichel at gmail.com
Wed Jun 14 12:08:00 CDT 2017

If you sample your coffee over the first few days out of the roaster, are
those the 'flavors' that you roasted over in getting to where you thought
you wanted the coffee to be? In fact how does a 1 day old cupping sample
relate to a coffee after 3 to 5 days rest? Got the thought stuck in my
mind, figured I try to get it out and get some other opinions.

https://www.linkedin.com/in/bentreichel

As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord! (Joshua 24:15)