[Homeroast] Anyone have opinion on Majirani Blend?

Dennis Parham dparham_is at mac.com
Wed Jun 14 12:06:10 CDT 2017

Mike I agree… Ive tried a few different profiles and I normally do not take africans out that long it was a 3rd attempt… my temps are on .. and I suspect I need much lower drop temp which would’ve put me right into your range of time…. Yeah 5 minder time around 300 and first crack around 400 at 12.5 min… I was just trying to nail that description lol Ill try again… its still good but not what I expected...

Dennis Parham