[Homeroast] Anyone have opinion on Majirani Blend?

miKe mcKoffee mckona at comcast.net
Wed Jun 14 11:53:34 CDT 2017

First how accurate is your 435f drop temp? What temp does 1st crack start ~400f? If accurate 435f much higher than I roast about any African coffee. Usually more like 418 to 425f depending to let the acidity shine.

17min is a relatively long roast which will also mute acidity. I'd be more like targeting start of 1st 12min EOR 14:30

4 days rest is rather short for flavor development of acidity.

Slave to the Bean miKe mcKoffee
www.CompassCoffeeRoasting.com
http://www.mckoffee.com/

Ultimately the quest for Koffee Nirvana is a solitary path. To know I must first not know. And in knowing know I know not. Each Personal enlightenment found exploring the many divergent foot steps of Those who have gone before.