[Homeroast] Sweet Maria's New Coffee Alert: Serious variety with some organics, an Ethiopia and some espresso-friendly coffees
Byron - Sweet Maria's Coffee
byron at sweetmarias.com
Fri Jun 9 18:28:13 CDT 2017
We just added six great new coffees including two organics and a new
Ethiopia. Enjoy!...and have a great weekend.
- El Salvador Finca Matalapa Bourbon <https://goo.gl/nlY8QN> - Matalapa
bourbon shows great balance of toffee-nut flavors with subtle bittering
cocoa qualities. Acidity is restrained, like green tea, and a dark
chocolate taffy flavor fills out the finish. Good for espresso.
- Ethiopia Kochore -Borona Korie <https://goo.gl/DbRyNC> - Borona Korie has
intense honey and lime aromatics, with accent notes of raisin, brown sugar,
cinnamon, rose hips, and essence of orange in the cup. Interesting
mint-lemonade flavor too.
- Guatemala Huehuetenango Ixtaltilar Community <https://goo.gl/gKjGUZ> - If
80% cacao bar, roasted nibs, baker's cocoa wets your whistle, than this
one's for you. Long lasting cocoa tones, opaque body, pine and prune hints.
Great for espresso.
- Mexico Org. Santo Domingo La Cascada <https://goo.gl/2QxpVx> - This is a
"coffee" coffee, a low-acid, balanced cup. Understated fruit accents, core
bittersweetness of burned caramel, apple and cherimoya hints. Good for
- Panama Boquete Camiseta Estate <https://goo.gl/mrjPW4> - Middle roasts
develop rock-solid sweetness, reverberating long in the aftertaste. Caramel
and butter pecan, toffee-nut, balanced acidity, and all spice aroma. Daily
drinker! Good for espresso.
- Timor Leste Org. Ermera Letefoho <https://goo.gl/65eQ5S> - Letefoho
reminds me of a wet-processed Central American coffee in many ways, raw
sugar, honey-drizzled walnut, apple, with rye and cocoa powder in the
Sweet Maria's Coffee Inc.
More information about the Homeroast