[Homeroast] Sweet Maria's New Coffee Alert: New Kenyas! Kenyas! Kenyas! Rwandas too!
Byron - Sweet Maria's Coffee
byron at sweetmarias.com
Fri Jul 28 20:27:05 CDT 2017
Kenyas are back in stock! We are very excited to get some Kenyas on our
list and think they are excellent. Read through the reviews and judge for
yourself. Also, don't forget to check out the pair of new Rwandas we just
added as well.
- *Kenya Nyeri Gichatha-ini Peaberry <https://goo.gl/p4xg5a>* -
Gachatha-ini is intense at a wide range of roasts, Hawaiian Punch, fresh
cane juice, tart citrus, grapefruit and lemon zest, and citric brightness.
Big berry notes at Full City.
- *Kenya Thunguri Peaberry <https://goo.gl/f3ZmyK>* - Layers of citrus at
light roasts - ruby red grapefruit, orange, kumquat, and more, with clove
spice accent. City+ and Full City are loaded with berry and dark fruit
flavors - blueberry pancake syrup, raspberry compote, and concord grape.
- *Kenya Nyeri Gathaithi AB <https://goo.gl/g6gaFg>* - One of the best AB's
of the year for us, acidity that comes off like lemon spritzed herbal tea,
flavors of melon, apple, fresh mint, coconut water, sugarcane juice, shaved
- *Kenya Nyeri Riakiberu AA <https://goo.gl/RFfDfp>* - A bright cup,
especially at moderate temperatures. From start to finish, the sweetness
goes from sugarcane juice, to barley malt and rice syrup. Top notes include
cantalope, lemon-rhubarb, celery soda, and fruit tea.
- *Rwanda Rulindo Tumba Station <https://goo.gl/1Bt5Sh>* - Tumba is a
complex Rwandan coffee, clear sweetness, layered fruit, and citric acidity.
Middle roasts show lemony Assam tea, golden raisin, cherry hard candies,
tamarind chew, and simple syrup sweetness. Good espresso at FC.
- *Rwanda Nyamasheke Nyungwe Cooperative <https://goo.gl/twmxn4>* - Compact
brown sugar sweetness at City+ roast, with Earl Grey tea, 5 spice accent,
and an interesting fruit flavor that reminded us of Dr. Pepper. City+ to
Full City. Good for espresso.
Sweet Maria's Coffee Inc.
More information about the Homeroast