[Homeroast] Sweet Maria's New Coffee Alert: New coffees from Ethiopia and Nicaragua
Byron - Sweet Maria's Coffee
byron at sweetmarias.com
Fri Jul 21 18:06:51 CDT 2017
Here's some great new coffees from Ethiopia and Nicaragua. Enjoy! Oh, by
the way, we are really looking forward to adding some Kenyas next week.
- *Ethiopia Agaro Duromina Cooperative <https://goo.gl/Hustuu>* - 2017 is a
good year for Duromina, intense flavors of peach and nectarine, and orange
marmalade note is attention grabbing. Deeper roasts pull out cacao
bittersweetness, dark berry, plum, and citrus rind. Moderate acidity
level.Good for espresso.
- *Ethiopia Shakiso Mormora Farm <https://goo.gl/a9DiHr>* - Mormora is a
beautiful cup, "refreshing" in a way. Earl Grey with bergamot oil, rose
water florals, citrus oil, and acidity that's like sweet tea with lemon
- *Nicaragua Finca Buenos Aires Caturra <https://goo.gl/mtgcK2>* -Raw sugar
and vanilla, roasted almond, and a dusting of milk chocolate to bittersweet
cacao powder. Crowd-pleasing, balanced, bodied, low-acid cup that works
well as dual-use. Good for espresso.
- *Nicaragua Buenos Aires Maracaturra Lot 1 <https://goo.gl/fQqBxC>* - City
to City+ roasts yield balanced caramel and roasted almond core flavors,
topped off with accents of honey, chamomile florals, dried apple and
apricot, cilantro, and tea-like brightness.
- *Nicaragua Finca Acopio Suyatal <https://goo.gl/pRBBie> *- Suyatal has
understated, yet persistent sweetness all the way up to 2nd snaps.
Bittering cocoa and raw sugars find near perfect balance, with citrus rind,
and toasted nut. Good for espresso.
Sweet Maria's Coffee Inc.
More information about the Homeroast