[Homeroast] Sweet Maria's New Coffee Alert: Eight New ones with Kenyas on the way
Byron - Sweet Maria's Coffee
byron at sweetmarias.com
Fri Jul 14 18:25:49 CDT 2017
Here's eight great new coffees that we are excited to offer this week.
Also, we have some Kenyas on the horizon that we hope to make available in
a few days.
- Costa Rica La Casona -San Francisco 1900 <https://goo.gl/8vXVp8> -
focused milk chocolate flavors, mild cinnamon stick and sugar browning
notes, and cacao nib aftertaste. Chocolate/hazelnut spread at Full City.
Good as espresso.
- El Salvador Finca Las Animas <https://goo.gl/AUEMGr> - A compact flavor
profile, maple walnut, sugar browning notes, and loads of bittersweet
chocolate. Body, balance, and sweet. Good as espresso.
- Guatemala Antigua Pulcal Inteligente Lot 1 <https://goo.gl/tX6wRe>
-Turbinado sugar to almond past sweetness, apple like acidity, delicate
pear note, black tea with lemon, orange rind, and high % cacao. A superb
brewed coffee across the roast spectrum and reaslly good for espresso.
- Guatemala Antigua Finca Pavon <https://goo.gl/Ce8Eor> - Finca Pavon
offers up flavors of high % cacao bar with black currant, along with dark
grape and grape skins. Brown sugar sweetness with mild yet clean fruit
juice-like acidity. Good for espresso.
- Sumatra Lintong Boru Batak <https://goo.gl/euAwMN> - Lintong cup
character: sweet malt syrups, mossy earth tones, green herbal notes,
chicory root, pipe tobacco accents, baker's cocoa along the way. Best with
48 to 72 hours rest. Good for espresso.
- Burundi Kayanza SWP Decaf <https://goo.gl/scy9JZ> - One of the best
decafs from this latest bunch, Burundi Kayanza SWP shows balanced
bittersweetness, cheap dark chocolate, unsweetened baking cocoa, a dusting
of cinnamon spice, subtle raisin and barley malt hits. Excels as espresso.
- Rwanda Rulindo Cooperatives SWP Decaf <https://goo.gl/QHPqBw> - A
balanced decaf at City+/Full City roasts, powdery baker's cocoa bittering
tones balanced by flavor of raw sugar and cinnamon, offset by savory
accents, and a creamy Macadamia nut note. Good for espresso.
- India Ratnagiri Pearl Mountain Peaberry <https://goo.gl/eegYdn> - Perhaps
mild at first, Pearl Mountain Peaberry intensifies greatly as it cools. A
sweet aroma leads to flavors of apple and grape, praline nut, stevia and
lemon balm herbs and powdery cocoa.
Sweet Maria's Coffee Inc.
More information about the Homeroast