[Homeroast] Sweet Maria's New Coffee Alert: Eight New ones with Kenyas on the way

Byron - Sweet Maria's Coffee byron at sweetmarias.com
Fri Jul 14 18:25:49 CDT 2017

Hey Everyone,
Here's eight great new coffees that we are excited to offer this week.
Also, we have some Kenyas on the horizon that we hope to make available in
a few days.

- Costa Rica La Casona -San Francisco 1900 <https://goo.gl/8vXVp8> -
focused milk chocolate flavors, mild cinnamon stick and sugar browning
notes, and cacao nib aftertaste. Chocolate/hazelnut spread at Full City.
Good as espresso.
- El Salvador Finca Las Animas <https://goo.gl/AUEMGr> - A compact flavor
profile, maple walnut, sugar browning notes, and loads of bittersweet
chocolate. Body, balance, and sweet. Good as espresso.
- Guatemala Antigua Pulcal Inteligente Lot 1 <https://goo.gl/tX6wRe>
-Turbinado sugar to almond past sweetness, apple like acidity, delicate
pear note, black tea with lemon, orange rind, and high % cacao. A superb
brewed coffee across the roast spectrum and reaslly good for espresso.
- Guatemala Antigua Finca Pavon <https://goo.gl/Ce8Eor> - Finca Pavon
offers up flavors of high % cacao bar with black currant, along with dark
grape and grape skins. Brown sugar sweetness with mild yet clean fruit
juice-like acidity. Good for espresso.
- Sumatra Lintong Boru Batak <https://goo.gl/euAwMN> - Lintong cup
character: sweet malt syrups, mossy earth tones, green herbal notes,
chicory root, pipe tobacco accents, baker's cocoa along the way. Best with
48 to 72 hours rest. Good for espresso.
- Burundi Kayanza SWP Decaf <https://goo.gl/scy9JZ> - One of the best
decafs from this latest bunch, Burundi Kayanza SWP shows balanced
bittersweetness, cheap dark chocolate, unsweetened baking cocoa, a dusting
of cinnamon spice, subtle raisin and barley malt hits. Excels as espresso.
- Rwanda Rulindo Cooperatives SWP Decaf <https://goo.gl/QHPqBw> - A
balanced decaf at City+/Full City roasts, powdery baker's cocoa bittering
tones balanced by flavor of raw sugar and cinnamon, offset by savory
accents, and a creamy Macadamia nut note. Good for espresso.
- India Ratnagiri Pearl Mountain Peaberry <https://goo.gl/eegYdn> - Perhaps
mild at first, Pearl Mountain Peaberry intensifies greatly as it cools. A
sweet aroma leads to flavors of apple and grape, praline nut, stevia and
lemon balm herbs and powdery cocoa.

--
*Byron Dote*

Sweet Maria's Coffee Inc.