[Homeroast] Iced espresso shots

Steven Van Dyke coffee at svandyke.com
Tue Jan 31 20:11:19 CST 2017

I think you may be on to something.  The iced shots are sweeter than the
room temperature shots, implying that the sweeter flavors extract well
at low temperatures and the sour ones start coming in as the water
temperature rises, at least until you hit the 'right' temperature range
and extract the additional flavors to get the correct balance.

Enjoy!
KCSteve :->