[Homeroast] Sweet Maria's New Coffee Alert: Six new ones including Lot 2 of Guatemala Acatenango Gesha
Byron - Sweet Maria's Coffee
byron at sweetmarias.com
Fri Jan 20 20:57:12 CST 2017
We just added few exciting coffees to the list. The new Costa Chirripo
Corazon de Jesus comes to us from the brother of the owner of the micro
mill that brought us Costa Rica Chirripo Finca Jose.
- Colombia La Plata -Wilfredo <https://goo.gl/8huRgH> - Marzipan and anise
aroma, oatmeal raisin cookies, chocolate covered plum chews, hazelnut
spread, and chocolate torte. Fruited vibrance. Good for espresso.
- Nicaragua Buenos Aires Mill -Los Pinos <https://goo.gl/H60Y7N> - Crowd
pleaser, flavor matrix of raw sugar, sweet cream butter, pecan, roasted
almond, and Baker's cocoa. Good for espresso.
- Nicaragua Dry Process Finca La Laguna <https://goo.gl/EpW26h> - Fruit
forward with roasted nut flavors close behind, peanut butter and jelly, dry
and fresh fruit notes, raw sugars, and bittersweet cocoa. Intense espresso.
- Rwanda Rulindo Bushoki <https://goo.gl/4ZUXrj> - Aromatically like warm
pumpkin spice bread, the cup has chocolate confectionary sweetness ala
chocolate cinnamon bark candy. A mingling of unrefined sugars and baking
spices, and subtle blackberry note. Good for espresso.
- Costa Rica Chirripo Corazon de Jesus <https://goo.gl/yKt76k> - City+
roasts have a flavor of cinnamon-spiced Mexican dark chocolate, along with
accents of banana chips, dried currants, and Ovaltine powder. Complex for
decaf. Good for espresso.
- Guatemala Acatenango Gesha Lot 2 <https://goo.gl/aiFbbo> - A stellar
Gesha coffee, perfumed florals, jasmine and orange blossom, and honeyed
sweetness. Tropical fruits, herbal and black teas, cinnamon sticks, and
brilliant acidity. "Gesha" characteristics all the way.
Sweet Maria's Coffee Inc.
More information about the Homeroast