[Homeroast] Sweet Maria's New Coffee Alert: The Tail Ends Sample Set

Byron - Sweet Maria's Coffee byron at sweetmarias.com
Thu Jan 19 13:02:32 CST 2017

Yes, you are correct. We include the most chocolaty coffees that we have
available at the time. Sorry you were disappointed in the coffees you
received. Maybe you have been doing so already but roasting a bit darker
could lead you to those chocolate notes you have been looking for. Let us
know how that fourth one turns out.

On Thu, Jan 19, 2017 at 4:25 AM, David Cavner <perpetualapprentice at cox.net>
wrote:

> The chocolate assortment is a mixture of what is available at the time of
> order, I believe.
>
> As my order history will attest, I'm a huge fan of chocolates and must
> admit I was slightly disappointed with the chocolate sampler assortment I
> received when ordered around the holidays. It seemed the coffees were
> chosen because they had the word chocolate or cocoa somewhere in their
> description, not because chocolate was the main character in the story.
> None have been bad but just not was I was hoping for. That is true of the
> three I've tried so far, anyway.  Perhaps the fourth will have that yummy
> chocolate magic. 😋
>
> Dave
>
> > On Jan 19, 2017, at 3:02 AM, Brian Hoppler <brianhoppler at hotmail.com>
> wrote:
> >
> > Hi Byron,
> >
> > Are any of the 'Chocolates' in the Sample set Organic?
>

> Thanks,
> Brian
> sweetmariascoffee.com

*Byron Dote*