[Homeroast] Box of Chocolates sounds nice....

Byron - Sweet Maria's Coffee byron at sweetmarias.com
Thu Jan 19 12:55:07 CST 2017

Hey Hank,
Although we sell the Box of Chocolates Set as a group of single origin
coffees to be enjoyed on their own, it could be exciting to awaken your
inner mad scientist/coffee chocolatier and create your own Box of
Chocolates blend. Who knows, it could be even better than El Competidor.
We'll definitely keep your comment in mind when creating future blends.
Thanks for the feedback.

On Wed, Jan 18, 2017 at 6:32 PM, Hank Arnold <hankarnold at gmail.com> wrote:

> ...it would be even better if it had some  Chocolate flavor like the El
> Competitor #24 Espresso Blend from a few years ago....that was far and away
> the best Blend I've had the opportunity to sample and enjoy for a very long
> time.
>
> Byron, your ears burnin?
>
> Hank

> homeroast_lists.sweetmariascoffee.com