[Homeroast] Sweet Maria's New Coffee Alert: The Tail Ends Sample Set

David Cavner perpetualapprentice at cox.net
Thu Jan 19 06:25:19 CST 2017

The chocolate assortment is a mixture of what is available at the time of order, I believe.

As my order history will attest, I'm a huge fan of chocolates and must admit I was slightly disappointed with the chocolate sampler assortment I received when ordered around the holidays. It seemed the coffees were chosen because they had the word chocolate or cocoa somewhere in their description, not because chocolate was the main character in the story. None have been bad but just not was I was hoping for. That is true of the three I've tried so far, anyway.  Perhaps the fourth will have that yummy chocolate magic. 😋

Dave

> On Jan 19, 2017, at 3:02 AM, Brian Hoppler <brianhoppler at hotmail.com> wrote:
>
> Hi Byron,
>
> Are any of the 'Chocolates' in the Sample set Organic?

Thanks,
Brian