[Homeroast] Sweet Maria's New Coffee Alert: The Tail Ends Sample Set

sallsup sallsup at gmail.com
Tue Jan 17 19:49:47 CST 2017

I'm looking forward to seeing what's in it.  I just ordered it -
fingers crossed it has some of the Aged Sumatra that I missed out on!
(Husband is a huge fan of properly aged coffee)

There is a 4-lb sampler for Chocolate flavor, too.  Which I nabbed,
because that will probably make a great demo coffee when people ask
"how can a coffee taste chocolatey without syrup?"  :)

Sharon Allsup