[Homeroast] Sweet Maria's New Coffee Alert: The Tail Ends Sample Set

Brian Kamnetz bkamnetz at gmail.com
Tue Jan 17 19:41:01 CST 2017

The Tail Ends Samples sound interesting. I won't be ordering for a while,
but when I do, in addition to the "regular" 8-pound sampler, I plan to try
a 4-pound tail-ender. Or maybe the other way around, a 4-pound regular and
an 8-pound "tail ender", since by the time I reorder what I've just
finished is all gone anyway.

Brian