[Homeroast] Sweet Maria's New Coffee Alert: The Tail Ends Sample Set

Byron - Sweet Maria's Coffee byron at sweetmarias.com
Tue Jan 17 18:50:51 CST 2017

Hello Everyone. We just added a new Sample Set. It's called Tail Ends and
it's a unique group of great coffees that have recently sold out. When we
sell out of a coffee, it's technically not 100% gone. There's still a "tail
end" left; about 30lbs and it's not enough to sell on our website...an
administrative headache! They are often from our small micro lots that sell
out rapidly. It's a mutually beneficial exchange, where we supply you with
nice coffees of our choosing and in return you benefit from a slightly
deeper discount compared to our other sample sets. These aren't old
coffees, but rather tail ends of really good ones.

*Click Here to read more about the Tail Ends Sample Set
<https://goo.gl/Xa3pS5>.*

--
*Byron Dote*

Sweet Maria's Coffee Inc.