[Homeroast] Sweet Maria's New Coffee Alert: Colombia, Guatemala and a pair of decafs
Byron - Sweet Maria's Coffee
byron at sweetmarias.com
Fri Jan 13 19:39:37 CST 2017
Hello Everyone. We are adding five great coffees to the list today. A duo
of Guatemalas...a duo of decafs and a fruited Colombia. They are all great
for espresso. Enjoy!
- Colombia Urrao -Valle de Penderisco <https://goo.gl/QGO8DW> - Encounter
raw sugar and fruited notes in Penderisco, berry-infused tea, red raisin,
Dutch drinking cocoa, and accents of tamarind candy and fig jam. Good for
- Guatemala Proyecto Xinabajul -Señora Minga <https://goo.gl/1v8vlp> -
Minga makes an excellent brewed coffee, brown sugar sweetness, fruited
acidity, faint apple and cinnamon notes, and sweet, raw hazelnut. City+ is
a good starting point roast-wise. Good for espresso.
- Guatemala Cuilco -Finca El Regalito Lot 2 <https://goo.gl/NZ5a3V> -
Regalito shows pristine sweetness with fruit notes like golden raisin,
currant, plum, and white grape. Oh so sweet across a wide roast range, with
a finish that's like chocolate covered toffee almonds. Great for espresso.
- Costa Rica Carol y Jose SWP Decaf <https://goo.gl/yFe5q5> - Truly one
clean decaf: balancing raw sugar sweetness, cocoa butter and apple accents,
roasted cacao nib finish. Pleasant and mouth cleansing acidity that's like
apple juice. Good for espresso.
- Burundi Muyinga Collines SWP Decaf <https://goo.gl/yA9HSR> - City+ roasts
have a flavor of cinnamon-spiced Mexican dark chocolate, along with accents
of banana chips, dried currants, and Ovaltine powder. Complex for decaf.
Good for espresso.
Sweet Maria's Coffee Inc.
More information about the Homeroast