[Homeroast] Sweet Maria's New Coffee Alert: Five new ones
Byron - Sweet Maria's Coffee
byron at sweetmarias.com
Fri Jan 6 19:23:55 CST 2017
Happy New Year Everyone!
Here's five new coffees we just added. Enjoy!
- Aged Sumatra Danao Toba 2011 Vintage <https://goo.gl/uyUh4z> - Aged
Sumatra coffee is so intense: syrupy sweetness, notes of fresh herb,
aromatic woody, black cherry, leather, black pepper...it's all there, and
more. Extra long finish.
- Costa Rica Chirripo Finca Jose <https://goo.gl/mNFu6K> - Mouth-cleansing
brightness, marked by a mouthfeel of citrus spritzer and bracing tea.
Fruited tones are also very tea-like, on the tropical side and with a
cardamom spice accent.
- Costa Rica San Marcos Arracache <https://goo.gl/dC1BGr> - Complex Costa
Rica, Mango and peach aroma, unrefined sugars, orange pulp, plum and dense
chocolate tones at deeper roast levels. Good for Espresso.
- Ethiopia Yirga Cheffe Araya Buna <https://goo.gl/wc7HFz> - A "classic"
Yirga Cheffe, with flavors of Earl Grey, brown sugar sweetness, lemon
twist, and pearl jasmine tea. Best in the light to middle roasts.
- Guatemala Proyecto Xinabajul -Arsenio Castillo <https://goo.gl/OlYTGn> -
Flavors of red raisin, dark sugars, Dutch cocoa powder, hazelnut and
fruited acidity giving structure to the cup. Good for espresso.
Sweet Maria's Coffee Inc.
More information about the Homeroast