[Homeroast] Automatic Jura

Beachbums beachbumslandd at gmail.com
Thu Jan 5 07:05:08 CST 2017

Hi Barry - I work at Sur la Table and I would recommend the Ena Micro 9 or if she is leaning toward the F8, the new E8 Chrome.  The Micro 9 has a small footprint and makes a good froth.  It is on clearance now so at a good price.  If she is looking in the price range of the F8, the E8 chrome is a little cheaper and makes fantastic milk drinks.  It will make a flat white that is very popular and none of the older machines makes them.  If she is close to one of our stores she can come in for a demo and try them out.

Debbie