[Homeroast] Ginny

Zara Haimo zara at haimo.net
Fri Jan 6 12:44:45 CST 2017

That is the end of an era on this list for sure.  Ginny came to a couple of the Northwest coffee roasting gatherings started by Mike McKoffee 15+ years ago.  If I remember right she came late for one he hosted because she got lost, but was around for a day at one at Alchemist John’s the next year.  I think she came with Alfred, another list member we lost years ago and who loved his martinis as much as his coffee.  Ginny was what my grandmother would have called a “pistol”!  Her stories of her adventures with the law and others were priceless, her email battles with some members of this list were epic.  Some great characters have passed through this list.