[Homeroast] Ginny

Barbara C. Greenspon lilysownahmah at greensponassociates.com
Fri Jan 6 10:59:18 CST 2017

Ben’s response means it really must have been quick.  At least there’s that.

I’m remembering MANY years ago when Ginny told us stories about growing “medicinal pot” for her brother who needed it for health reasons and going to prison for it.  She came out as spunky as ever and seemed more buoyant than ever.  Wish I could have met her.

I remember that Les, of Thor Tampers, was visiting here in Minneapolis many years ago, and we had a “meeting” of homeroasting enthusiasts at my home (very fun memory).  Les had indeed met Ginny.

Amazing how connected one can feel to someone I’ve never met.

As sporadic as this list sometimes is, I do appreciate it.

Barbara