[Homeroast] Automatic Jura

Steven Van Dyke coffee at svandyke.com
Thu Jan 5 05:18:35 CST 2017

I had a Jura F8 for years.  Great cup of coffee in the morning and not a
bad latte.  You will *not* get the control you get from the manual
machines and are unlikely to ever get a perfect shot.  But you *will*
get a really good, really consistent cup of coffee at the press of a
couple of buttons.

My ever-indulgent wife is a big fan of getting her cup of coffee with
minimal effort.

Now we have a DeLonghi (sp?)