[Homeroast] Automatic Jura

miKe mcKoffee mckona at comcast.net
Thu Jan 5 00:20:21 CST 2017

IF I was looking for the convenience of a Super Automatic I'd look hard at
the Quick Mill Monza imported by Chris Coffee.
https://www.chriscoffee.com/Quickmill_Monza_Deluxe_Super_Automatic_p/05010-a
-evo.htm

But I'll stick with my Slayer & Monolith grinder combo :-)

Slave to the Bean miKe mcKoffee
www.CompassCoffeeRoasting.com
http://www.mckoffee.com/