[Homeroast] Sweet Maria's New Coffee Alert: 5 new ones including Hawaii Ka'anapali Maui Mokha

Byron - Sweet Maria's Coffee byron at sweetmarias.com
Thu Feb 16 16:43:20 CST 2017

Hello Everyone. We hope you are having a great week and that you are ready
for some new green coffee that we just added to the list. Enjoy!

- Brazil Carmo Fazenda Alta Vista <https://goo.gl/8keXfg> - Flavors of
pecan ice cream and dark caramel, bittersweet cocoa, hazelnut and leathery
top note in the finish. Good for espresso.
- Burundi Kivubo Station <https://goo.gl/Du4BKt> - Crowd pleasing cup,
solid bittersweetness in near perfect balance. Cooled middle roasts show a
mix of fresh berry, dark cocoa, and resonant grape note in the finish.
Great espresso option.
- Costa Rica Don Mayo Beneficio <https://goo.gl/5rPVwW> - Don Mayo
Beneficio is one sweet cup, layers of raw cane juice, dark caramel sauce,
and unrefined sugars, along with raisin, walnut, and berry top notes. Heavy
chocolate tones with roast development. Good for espresso.
- Hawaii Ka'anapali Maui Mokha <https://goo.gl/pDXEcE> - This tiny bean
produces mild acidity, sugar-browning sweetness, toasted grain and fruit
flavors, and nice body. Bran muffin with maple and mild cocoa roast tones.
Nice Hawaiian espresso.
- Rwanda Karongi Gitesi <https://goo.gl/MjE8zn> - Gitesi is on the complex
side of our Rwanda offers, lemon-like citrus, orange blossom honey, black
tea, ginger chews, and an aroma of Clove chewing gum. Wonderful brewed
coffee.

--
*Byron Dote*

Sweet Maria's Coffee Inc.