[Homeroast] Sweet Maria's New Coffee Alert: Colombia Geshas, Costa Rica, Rwanda & Honduras
Byron - Sweet Maria's Coffee
byron at sweetmarias.com
Tue Dec 5 19:47:59 CST 2017
We just added great new coffees including two geshas. If you can't decide
between the two, check out our Colombia Familia Lasso Gesha "Multi-Process"
2 lb. Sample Set. You get both coffees and save few bucks.
- *Costa Rica Roger Solis -La Casona <https://goo.gl/D8kdPJ>* - Sweet tea
aromatics, and muted fruit-tea top notes stand out atop a butter toffee and
caramel base sweetness. Apple juice brightness, notes of orange and mango
tea. Great for espresso.
- *Honduras Gregorio Martinez Pacas Cultivar <https://goo.gl/Wi1akT>* -
This Pacas separation has elements of coffee cake, the mild sweetness of
the cake bottom, and a raw sugar/cinnamon powder top note. Subdued accents
of sweet herbs and aromatic wood in the finish.
- *Rwanda Ibisi Bya Huye Lot #617 <https://goo.gl/51vBfm>* - Ibisi is
Rwandan coffee at it's finest, incredibly honey sweet, refreshing lemon
vibrance, and top note-laden coffee: peach tea, dried apricot, orange hard
candy, and candied citrus peel.
- *Colombia Honey Process La Bohemia Gesha <https://goo.gl/B4JWXx>* - This
honey-processed lot has high levels of both delicate florals and more
weighty fruited tones. The profile unfolds to ripe yellow cherry, tart
cranberry, winey fruit, cane juice, and brisk black tea.
- *Colombia Wet Process La Bohemia Gesha <https://goo.gl/9ubjPM>* - Florals
are a bit more subdued, but definitely integral part of the cup. Flavors
are articulate and succinct, pearl jasmine tea, tangerine, sugar cane,
orange pulp, and much more. Such a sweet, clean Colombian Gesha.
- *Colombia Familia Lasso Gesha "Multi-Process" 2 lb. Sample Set
<https://goo.gl/mX2251>* - Two individual 1 lb. bags of Gesha from La
Bohemia in Nariño, one wet processed, the other honey processed. Both
scoring well above 90 points, enjoy them both and a slightly reduced
Sweet Maria's Coffee Inc.
More information about the Homeroast