[Homeroast] Sweet Maria's New Coffee Alert: New Dry Processed Brazils

Byron - Sweet Maria's Coffee byron at sweetmarias.com
Fri Dec 1 19:08:24 CST 2017

Hi Everyone,
We just added two new dry processed Brazils to the list. We hope you enjoy
them. Don't forget to check out our *Sale Page* <https://goo.gl/dr8MLC> for
great deals and a few coffees we discounted 10% for this weekend only.

*Brazil Dry Processed Fazenda do Sertao <https://goo.gl/xxPXWY>* - shows
hefty cooked and dried fruits like grape and dark berry, marked by
bittering cocoa tones and balancing raw sugar sweetness. Dark roasting
pushes bittersweet chocolate to the outer limits. Good for espresso.

*Brazil Dry Process Fazenda IP Yellow Bourbon <https://goo.gl/pzkk9R>* -
City+ and Full City roasts of Fazenda IP have malt sugar, hazelnut, and
subtle dried apple note and beyond Full City brings out layers of chocolate
with raw cacao. Bodied, sweet and even gentle acidity. Versatile in the
roaster as well as in brew method. Good for Espresso.

--
*Byron Dote*

Sweet Maria's Coffee Inc.
www.sweetmarias.com