[Homeroast] Auto Coffee brewers continued....

Hank Arnold hankarnold at gmail.com
Tue Aug 29 13:24:18 CDT 2017

> Great conversation on Brewers ... I've had a Technivorm for at least 15
> years, along with using a Chemex when I get a hankerin' for pour over
> brewing or my daughter is here who thinks electricity is evil.

Curious if anyone has looked at the Kitchenaid Automatic Coffee brewer?
Looks interesting, has a few adjustments you can make, ie, Roast light or
dark, etc.  They aren't the only one, I noticed Bodum also makes one ...
looks interesting.

Thanks, Hank

Virus-free.
<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>